Stress and How to Kick Its Butt
Stress. It’s one of those things that many people don’t care to admit that it can cause a problem on your body. Or, in many cases, they just don’t realize how bad it is for you. If you’ve had problems with feeling sluggish, fatigued and started noticing that you’re in more pain than usual around tight deadlines at work or if you have a lot going on, this post is for you.
Do You Really Like the Rush?
There are two type of stress:
- “Good” stress
- The kind of stress that makes you want to curl up in a ball and cry.
Symptoms When Your Body is Losing the BattleHere are some symptoms that you may notice after being stressed out as it relates to your thyroid:
- Brain fog
- Hair may start to thin
- You may notice more hot flashes
- You may get way more anxious than normal, which can result in a rapid heart beat or you may even start to tremble
- Joint pain
How Can You Reduce It?I️ have learned that it’s important for me to try to reduce stress at all costs:
- Tea is my best friend
- I’ve minimized my interaction with people who don’t bring joy
- I️ exercise more (you can find my favorite things that help me during exercise by clicking here. Full disclosure: I receive a commission based on the items that you may purchase from this kit at no additional cost to you)
- I️ journal and practice being more patient