COOKIES + SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the directions of your web browser.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- A third-party cookie is placed by someone other than the Site and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are typically a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time set in each third-party cookie.
You can learn more about cookies and how to disable them here.
Third Party Cookies
We use Convertkit to collect names and email addresses when offering upgraded content. This gives us the opportunity to continue to send content that is relevant to you when you choose to sign up for it. You can find the Convertkit policy here.
- Strictly necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Functionality. These are used to recognize when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Analytical/performance. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site. This helps us to improve the performance of the Site, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google Analytics: The Site uses Google Analytics to help understand how our Site is used and sometimes information such as the geographical location of our users. You can learn more about how Google uses data when you use our Site and how to opt out here.
- Social Networks. These are used to enable you to interact with third-party social networks (subject to any preferences you set with those third-parties). You may be able to manage your privacy preferences for these social networks and their tools and widgets via your account with the social network.
- Targeting and Marketing. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These third-party service providers may use various cookies and similar technology to permit us and them to show you ads on third-party websites. T
Third parties are required to follow applicable laws, self-regulatory programs, and data protection rules where applicable. However, the Site does not have control over these third parties, who each have their own privacy policies and practices.
CONSENT, CONTRACT AND LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN PROCESSING
Certain cookie technologies are employed to make the Site function for its intended purpose, and are provided based on contractual necessity based on your agreement with the Site to perform the services you have requested.
By choosing to use our Site after being notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.